Play The Grandfather Of Video Poker Slot i.e. Jacks Spin Slots At Casino.uk.com Free With Our Welcome Slots Deposit £5 Bonus
Jacks Spin Slots is a combination slot and video poker game. Multiple pay lines and spinning reels are what we love about online slots. Tactical thinking, on the other hand, is what is engaging about online poker. And, Jacks Spin Slots offers us the best of both worlds in a combined video poker slot.
Jacks Spin Slots is the first video poker game. It is a very basic variety of the game and is also called ‘Draw Poker’. It is available in many hands – 3 hands, 5 hands, 10 hands, 50 hands and 100 hands.
The first 3 forms are called Three Play, Five Play and Ten Play. The 50 hand and 100 hand slots are simply called ‘Jacks or Better’. Casino UK offers ‘Jacks or Better’ to its clients. We welcome you with our Welcome Slots Deposit £5 Bonus.
Jacks Spin Slots: A Description Of Slots Deposit £5 – Play Now!
Jack or higher cards Queen and King, including Aces, are the higher paying symbols. 2 to 10 are the lower paying symbols. There are no Wilds or Scatters.
All you have to do is construct the best poker hand.
Jacks or Better has 20 paylines and 5 reels with 3 cards on each reel.
As in any slot machine game, you have to select the coin size you want to wager per payline.
When you hit the deal/spin button, the entire screen will be covered up and below will appear 5 cards will appear on the screen this will be your poker hand. You have to decide which of the cards you want to keep and which you want to discard in the hope of making even bigger wins. A pair of Jacks must be retained. Jacks and higher cards will pay more.
Now when the Spin button is hit the positions for which the cards were held will stack up to the same cards. The other reels will then spin and reveal random cards and winning combinations. The screen will highlight your winning combinations and how much you have won per combination.
A pay line may run across the five reels, or form a diagonal or zigzag pattern.
The game will provide suggestions which are usually good ones but ultimately the decision is yours.
There are 20 paylines and each of the pay lines acts as a separate video poker game.
Jacks Or Better – Winning Combinations
- Royal Flush: Five sequential cards of matching suit, comprising 10, Joker, Queen, King and Ace.
- Straight Flush: Five sequential cards of the similar suit up to 10 (i.e. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10).
- Four of a Kind: Four cards of the same number.
- Full House: Three of a kind plus a pair such as three 5s and two Aces.
- Four to a Royal Flush: You have four of the 5 cards needed for Royal Flush.
- Flush: Five cards of the same suit.
- Three of a Kind: Three cards of the same number.
- Straight: Five cards in sequential order but not essentially of the same suit.
- Four to a Straight Flush: You have four of the five cards needed to form a Straight Flush.
- Two Pair: Two pairs of cards, each pair consisting of the same number.
- Three to a Royal Flush: You have three of the cards needed to build a Royal Flush.
- Four to a Flush: Four cards of the same suit.
- Four to a Straight: Four cards in sequential order which may not be of the same suit.
- Three to a Straight Flush: Three cards in sequential order and of the same suit to make a Straight Flush.
- Two to a Royal Flush: You hold two cards to form a Royal Flush.
Spin Jacks or Better to win up to x5 your bet, Two Pairs pays up to x10, Three of A Kind up to x15, A Straight up to x20, A Flush up to x25, Full House up to x40, Four of Kind up to x125, A Straight Flush x250, and Royal Flush up to x4,000 your betting amount.
How To Win At Jacks Or Better Video Poker
- Do not break Four to a Royal Flush.
- Three to Royal Flush is easily outranked by a Straight, Three of a Kind, a High Pair and a Flush.
- Three to Royal Flush should be opted for when you have lower hands such as a Low Pair or four to a Flush.
- Two to a Royal Flush is not worth holding vis-à-vis Four to a Flush, a Straight and a High Pair.
- A Flush or Straight is better retained unless you have Four to Royal Flush.
- A High Pair surpasses Four to Flush, Four to Royal Flush, Four to Straight Flush, or Four to Straight.
- Three of a Kind, a Full House, Two Pair and Four of a Kind are better retained.
- A Low Pair should be considered over Three to Straight Flush or Four to Straight.
If you do not have any of the above combinations, the software will ask you to draw five new cards.
Slot Deposit Bonus At Casino.uk.com
Free £5 Welcome Bonus
A new member can now begin playing without any real money deposit since they are welcomed with free £5 welcome bonus at Casino.uk.com. So no risks are involved! If you wish to keep the win from the free bonus offer, you should read T&Cs carefully as different offers have different wagering rules.
Other Bonus Offerings are as follows:
- On first deposit, you receive a superb 200% match bonus up to £50.
- On second deposit, we offer a remarkable 100% bonus match up to £200.
- On third deposit, you receive another 50% bonus match up to £250.
- On Mondays, with deposits up to £50, you will receive 100% slot deposit bonus.
- Thursdays are luckier as you receive a 25% win boost on deposit of any amount.
- For mobile slot players, we offer welcome an additional £500 slot deposit bonus along with 50 free spins.
- If you are registered online, then you need not register again for mobile slots.
- For every deposit, you get 1 VIP point.
Jacks Spin Slots Is Interesting As It Is Rewarding!
Jacks Spin Slots is the first slot-video poker game. We at Casino UK welcome you to try it with our slots deposit £5 welcome bonus.